My Recipe Book
My Recipe Book – your Recipes, finally organized. Plus 1000s more for free was designed by 2 moms who love to cook and saw the potential to use the iPad as a great place to organize and store favorite recipes passed down from family, copied from friends, torn out of magazines, and found online. We also love the full-page view that allows you to see the whole recipe on one page when you’re actually in the kitchen cooking.
We love your feedback on new features & ways to make the interface better.
Great features included in My Recipe Book:
- SORT recipes by keyword, category, ready time, or dietary restriction
- GROCERY list to make sure you have all ingredients
- NOTES about each recipe
- DOUBLE or halve recipes as needed
- KITCHEN TIMER built in
- PHOTOS can be added for each dish
- CUSTOMIZE your categories & dietary restrictions
- SURPRISE ME decides what to make for you
- FAVORITES button © for quick reference
- QUEUE button to add recipes you want to try
- FONT SIZE selector tool
- SHARE recipes with friends via email
- ADD recipes directly into the iPad
- SEARCH for recipes on popular recipe sites and save to My Recipe Book
- NO INTERNET connection needed to view recipes saved in the app
- CONVERSION tools including temperature, weights and measures, and metric to imperial
Whether you’re a busy mom looking for a great go-to app to get dinner on the table, a gourmet chef who wants to look for a recipe to use up the rest of your truffles, or you typically only cook for one or two, and need to halve all your recipes, this app is for you.